Want More Contractor Leads

I’m not here to tell you how to run your business or to sell you some over-priced leads. Not now. Not next month. Not 3 years from now.
I’m writing you this letter because I accidentally stumbled onto a secret system that produces more contracting leads than I can possibly handle.
It doesn’t matter if you’re in the flooring business or you’re in the home remodeling business or if you’re a roofer, HVAC guy, home inspector, plumber or a window installer...I can show you how to generate more leads for your business! In fact, it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in business or how many leads you’re already getting, I’ll show you how you can get generate more leads for your contracting business.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in business for 1 month, 1 year, 2 years or 60 years. I can still help you get more business. Just listen to what Ross Cherry from Cherry Carpet, who has an established flooring business, said about my system...
Let’s face it, if these secrets can help Ron increase his leads 20-30% - imagine what they can do for your business


?
First, let me tell you how this all came about…
One day I received a call from someone asking me how much do I charge to install hardwood floors. Well, I do not install hardwood floors but more about what I do in a sec.
A week later I got another call inquiring about how much would I charge to refinish some hardwood floors. I just scratched my head and wondered - “What the heck? Why am I getting all these calls?”
Anyway…I kept getting these random calls from different folks asking me how much I charge to install or refinish floors. Being the curious guy I am, I decided to dig around a bit and find out why I was getting all these calls. And what I discovered is going to blow you away.
Which brings me to writing you this important letter.
First, let’s make sure you know that…



Comments

Popular Posts