What's changedOur new interface is designed to help you get more out of AdSense. We've added new features and made our existing features easier to use.
- Comprehensive performance reports: View your daily stats in graph format, and gain insight into your performance with new metrics detailing the amount that you're earning from different ad types, ad sizes, targeting types and more. Learn more
- Quicker account maintenance: We've streamlined the process for a number of common tasks to help you get things done more quickly. Whether you're updating your contact information or editing a number of ad units at the same time, you'll find that these types of tasks require fewer clicks and less account navigation than before.
- Prominent help links: There's now help content available on every page, so you'll be able to find answers to your questions quickly while navigating through your account.
- Easier access to online resources: Visit the redesigned Resources page, where you can find the latest content from the Inside AdSense blog, our YouTube channel and our Twitter account, all within your own account.
- Renamed features: We've updated the names of several features in your account, in an effort to more clearly explain their purpose. While we hope the new names are more intuitive, if you're unclear what they do, refer to the help links on the page or in the sidebar.
What hasn't changedWith all the enhancements to AdSense, you may be wondering if everything is different about the programme. Some things that we've left alone:
- Payments: The payment methods and schedule have not changed.
- Ad code: You do not need to update the code on your pages, and the process for adding the code to your site remains the same.
- Ad targeting: Ads will continue to be matched to your pages as they have in the past.