This is a Class Guide Done Right

How many class guides have you seen online already for World of Warcraft? There are quite a few of them out there to be sure. I can attest to that. But, the fact of the matter is that most of these so called class guides are little more than regurgitated stats and info from official strategy guides and the official WoW forums. I can find that information on my own in about ten minutes and sure as heck wouldn't spend $30 for it. There are a couple of exceptions out there, but then you end up spending entirely too much and still get a bunch of fluff just to make guides look larger than they are.

So, why then would I come to you with what I think is the best class guide I've yet seen and recommend that you check it out? It's a simple matter really. I have never seen a class guide or set of class guides that so thoroughly outlines every little aspect of the class and presents it in an easy to read, professional matter. For that matter, how many professionally written guides can you think of out there for WoW at all? They pretty much all read the same – as though one of us, the avid gamers of the world, spent a few hours typing out instructions between raids. They're solid, but ridiculously hard to read and can give you a splitting headache.

Fast forward through my second guide completed from ElitistGuide and not only do I not have a headache from reading this little puppies, but I have leveled up two new classes and used them to great effect. The talent spec recommendations are top notch, the gear suggestions (while not as long as I would like – who can afford all purple gear right off the bat?) are dead on, and the PvP section is probably the most detailed and useful I've ever read, actually walking you through how to fight each of your foes in PvP, by class…for every class. That's 81 different strategies laid out for you in all 10 guides and they are for the most part dead on.

Pretty much, with ElitistGuide, you get a guide that was written by one of the game's true great writers. He has not only captured all the detail I've always looked for in a class guide, he's done so in a way that is easy to read and reference, pleasant to come back to, and not filled with an interminable volume of useless fluff that makes my head hurt. I don't often recommend these kinds of things (who really wants to spend more money when they pay a monthly fee already), but for the shear amount of time you save, opponents you will pwn, and the understanding of your class you will gain, you cannot pass up the opportunity over...

 

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts