My Favorite Ways to Eat Nut Butters

Here are some of my favorite ways to use different nut butters…

1.        Almond Butter with apple sauce with cinnamon sprinkled on top – a great after dinner snack if you're looking for something sweet.

2.       Almond or Walnut Butter on pretty much any fruit.  My new favorite is almond butter on fresh figs…yummy!

3.       Nut Butter and Apple Butter Sandwich – one of my favorite on-the-go breakfast options.  I use 1-2 tbsp of nut butter and 1 tbsp of apple butter on 2 slices of sprouted grain bread and out the door I go.

4.       Cashew Butter on celery sticks – add a few raisins for a little sweet taste.

5.       Walnut Butter in oatmeal – I mix the walnut butter right into my warm oatmeal.  Sometimes I add 1 tsp of honey as well.

All of these options are a great way to get a ton of healthy fats, especially Omega 3's, into your daily meal plans.

 

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

 

 

  diet plans for women to lose weight fast diet plans free diet plans free online diet plans healthy diet plans lose weight diet plans lose weight fast diet plans lose weight quickly diet plans losing weight diet plans low carb diet plans meals diet plans menu diet plans online diet plans online for free diet plans online free diet plans recipes diet plans review diet plans reviews diet plans that actually work diet plans that really work diet plans that work diet plans that work fast diet plans to burn fat diet plans to gain weight diet plans to lose belly fat diet plans to lose body fat diet plans to lose fat diet plans to lose weight diet plans to lose weight fast diet plans to lose weight fast for men diet plans to lose weight fast for women

Comments

Popular Posts