The Best Fat Burning Pills That Do Not Exist!

Back in the day when I was still struggling to lose weight and getting totally desperate to see any kind of results, I fell into the same "quick fix" trap that I still see people falling into now. I tried every last extreme diet out there and I even resorted to dangerous fat burning pills…all in an effort to drop even just a little bit of weight…something, anything…I just didn't want to be fat anymore.

In my own defense (if I don't defend myself who will?), I didn't quite know back then how dangerous these pills were…at least not as much as I know now. I just figured so many other people were taking them and they were sold at the local store, they must be safe, right? Definitely NOT!

Here was the problem (for me and maybe for you too). We all want to see results and we want to see them NOW! Not only do most of us (myself included) lack patience in many areas of our lives (yes, get it to me yesterday) but sometimes when we don't see results in an instant, we lose steam, we give up, we just figure it's impossible.

Now, I'm not going to turn this into a Tony Robbins, self development, "You can do it" speech. But what I am going to tell you is that if you're looking for a quick fix to weight loss, fat burners are NOT the answer.

I could go on and on and tell you all the dangers associated with many of these pills…potential heart attack and damage to the heart, hormone disruption, stroke, permanent damage to your metabolism…but I think at this point many people are well aware of how dangerous these pills can be. We've all seen the unfortunate news reports of people dying from these pills…it's just awful.

What I do want to share with you are some "safe", quick ways to get your fat burning engine cranking. Yes, healthy eating and exercise are always the answer, but sometimes we need just a bit more to get the ball rolling.

Here are some of my own strategies that anybody can implement safely for accelerated fat loss results:

1. Eliminate Wheat and Dairy for 2 weeks or more. I know, I know…this should be the Isabel theme song. I know I remind you of this all the time, but the truth is, it works! Most wheat and dairy products will cause an inflammatory response in your body (without you even realizing they are the cause) and make it really difficult, sometimes impossible to see fat even budge off your body. Wheat products include most breads, cereals, crackers, and pastas. Dairy includes milk products and cheeses. Eggs are ok and in many cases and butter is ok as well and will not stop the fat burning process.

2. Eliminate all grains for 2 weeks or more. Holy smokes..now Isabel is getting a bit carried away here. Look I'm just telling you what works. And if you have to get into a bikini in a few weeks, your high school reunion is right around the corner (and your ex-boyfriend will be there!), or you just want the pounds to come off faster, I highly suggest going "grain free" until you reach your desired weight. NO, I'm not saying grains are unhealthy. I'm just saying sometimes fat loss will be more accelerated without them. Grains include rice, oatmeal, millet, quinoa and spelt. All healthy, yes, but a few weeks without them will help your body shed fat faster.

 

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

3. Add lemon to your water. Lemon is a wonderful detoxifier to the liver. And since the liver is your "fat burning" organ, we want it always working at optimum. Keep your liver squeeky clean, by not only eliminating processed foods and toxic substances from your eating plan but also by giving it a good cleaning with some fresh lemon. You can also add some cayenne pepper to your drink as well and that will help to get your bowels moving (if the food is not finding its way out, weight loss will be much slower).

4. Eat your fruit servings before 4pm. Again, another wonderful food group that I am in no way saying is "bad" but you may see increased fat loss results by eating your fruit with breakfast, mid morning snack and lunch and then sticking to veggies for your mid afternoon snack and dinner. Raw carrots and peppers are great with almond butter in the afternoon and a piece of steak or salmon over sautéed greens and a side salad is a great dinner. You will then still get in your fruit servings for the day but will have had them much earlier in the day.

There are many tactics and strategies that you can try before resorting to something dangerous like taking fat burning supplements that will work when you stick to them. Take action on the above 4 steps and walk onto the beach or into that high school reunion feeling and looking great. And if you're lucky, your EX doesn't subscribe to my newsletter and he'll be wondering why he ever let you get away.

 

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

 

 

  daily eating plans daily food plan daily food plan for weight loss daily food plan to lose weight daily food plans daily healthy diet plan daily healthy diets daily healthy eating plan daily healthy eating plans daily healthy food daily healthy food plan daily healthy foods daily healthy meal plan daily meal plan daily meal planner daily meal planner for weight loss daily meal plans for weight loss daily menu planner daily weight loss plan danish diet program day by day weight loss plan deit delicious healthy food delicious healthy food recipes delicious healthy foods delivery diet plans delivery diet programs delivery meal plans delivery weight loss denise austin burn fat fast denise austin burn fat fast cardio blast

Comments

Popular Posts