21 Days To Fast Mass Building

Now you might look at me the way I look now (very top of page) and think: "Easy for you to say. You were obviously born with all the right genes…"

Well you couldn't be more wrong. As a matter of fact, genetics had nothing to do with it.

Take the sport I loved when I was a few years younger: football (Aussie Rules, of course). I lived for the game and no matter how hard I tried, my skills improved but my body didn't.

And this was the irony. I really loved the game. I knew what I had to do. But I just didn't have the body to do it.

I was 145lbs of nothing.

There was more meat on a butcher's pencil.

I was the player on the team who made you scratch your head and say, "What on earth is coach thinking?"

I was the player the other players loved to see on the other side.

I was the player who got tossed off the ball like a rag doll.

I was the young man who one day said:

My big moment came with the news I had the chance to trial for my state's football team.

But it was also my worst moment. The selection committee didn't pull any punches. I remember overhearing them from the locker room:

"He's far too weak and skinny for this level of competition."

One of the assistant coaches felt sorry for me and offered some blunt advice: "Put on 25lbs and come back next year."

He might as well have said, "Put yourself on the moon."
But I decided to take on the challenge.

For the next twelve months, the gym became my life.

I didn't know it then but on that day I started a long journey of trial and error, of success and failure, and for you, the discovery of the learnings that can save a lifetime of guesswork.

Like they say, a wise man learns from other men's failures.

Of course, I started out like every other poor soul does when setting out to put on weight and build muscle:

I read dozens of fitness magazines.

I scoured the net, searching hundreds of websites, forums and fitness blogs for advice and tips… searching for reliable information – only to come out even more confused and conflicted.

I read every book and watched every video tutorial I could get my hands on.

I picked the brains of the massive guys at the gym – disheartened to find that most of them turned to steroids in order to achieve their gains

The more I tried to understand what to do, the more I became convinced there had to be a better way to communicate the technique of building muscle.

And – more importantly – not just communicate it, but get results… because I sure as eggs wasn't getting any.

Speaking of eggs – I was LIVING on eggs. And steak. And a routine of repetitive, exhausting gym sessions.

Then one day, one of my mates said to me "I thought you were working out to put on weight?"

"I am," I replied.

"Well your workout isn't working out, is it mate?"

And he was right.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Comments

Popular Posts