A Worst Case Scenario Test…

I was waking up at 2:30am (YES in the morning) and would write web copy for both myself and for my students.

I don’t know if you have ever tried to wake up at 2:30am when it is dark. It’s unnatural and your brain is constantly groggy, but while my family is asleep I want some undistributed time to focus entirely on my writing.

It’s a worst case scenario, which is perfect to see if the audio really worked or not.

So at exactly 3:02am I started listening to this special audio and then I did my best to get the job done.

Now normally I have to be in a really good mood to write copy, and I need to be in a creative frame of mind. Otherwise I just sit there staring at a blank screen doing nothing. Also, I am a very active person and find it very hard to sit at a computer for more than 1 hour at a time. After about 60 minutes of writing I find that my mind starts to wander and if I have the internet connected, I find an excuse to go surfing the net.

But when I started using this audio I found a total transformation of my mind.

Even at 3am in the morning I started writing the best web copy I have ever written.
I Was ‘In The Zone’

For 4 hours straight I sat at my computer and wrote, and wrote and wrote, in a creative yet logical way, until the work was done. No distractions… just totally focused on my task at hand.

But I didn’t do this just once. Every day for over 10 days, I wrote web copy every morning. And every morning I achieved more than I ever thought possible until I literally ran out of people to write for.

I no longer had to be ‘in the mood’ to write, even when I didn’t feel like it, all I did was switch on the audio and within a few minutes I started to think more clearly and much more creatively.
It Made A Binaural Beats Believer Out Of Me…

Instantly I was hooked and started to research these special type of audios that could affect me in such an amazing way.

Because I wanted more than just to focus and write.


 I wanted these audios to wake me up to empower me with more energy.
 I wanted them to help me to learn better, and to retain that knowledge.
 I wanted to reinforce positive habits so my brain could start thinking right.

I wanted more control on my brain then ever before.

I wanted it to do what I told it… not what it felt like doing.

If it was tired… I wanted to wake it up…

If it didn’t feel like writing… I forced it to write the most fantastic copy it had ever written.

And I made it do it by just putting on a set of headphones and listening to these amazing binaural beats audios.


Comments

Popular Posts