WordPress Stallion SEO Ad Theme

Stallion SEO Theme Support and Comments

This website is not only for selling Stallion, but is also the support site via the comments (you can also contact the developer via email, but I prefer comments as it can help others with the same issues). If you read through the comments you will see both the good and bad side of the Stallion early release to Talian customers (had a few bugs and a difficult to use activation system, think I’ve sorted all the major problems now). A BIG thanks to all Talian customers who tried the first release of Stallion 6.0, you’ve helped me remove some problems with Stallion before it went on general sale.

I pride myself on offering quality and fast customer support, but this could be a big product release (lots of affiliates wanting to promote Stallion), so please be patient for support (little worried I’m going to be swamped for the first few weeks). I tend to answer questions in great detail and this takes time.

No matter what you think of the Stallion theme or the support offered as long as a comment is constructive (not abusive) it won’t be deleted, I think a quality service is measured not when everything is working as expected, but how issues are dealt with when it all goes pear shaped :-)

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Comments

Popular Posts