Novel Writing Made Easy System

You can spend hours trying to find the best books on novel writing.  You can take writing courses.  You can subscribe to writing magazines.  Of course, you’ll learn a lot about novel writing from any of these sources.

This shotgun method of learning, though, takes years, and costs hundreds, even thousands, of dollars.  I know.  This was how I started my writing career.

I thought because I had a novel idea and I had experience writing, I could read a few books and put together a novel.  But writing a novel isn’t like any other kind of writing.  If you don’t know exactly how all the components of a good novel fit together, writing a book is like juggling ten flaming torches while balancing a tarantula on your nose.

How do you put together a plot that hooks readers and keeps them turning pages?  How do you make your characters seem real?  How do you write description that’s original and engaging?  How do you write riveting dialogue?  How do you weave together subplots?  How do you know how much research to do?  How do you craft a scene?  How do you get yourself to write day after day?  How do you sell the novel if you do manage to finish it?
The odds of selling a novel un-agented to one of the largest publishers in the world are greater than winning the lottery.  I did it using the same system you can have in your hands in minutes when you order Novel Writing Made Easy.

In addition to my books, I’ve had dozens of short stories, essays, and poems published, and I was a newspaper columnist for five years.  My first sale was to Teen Magazine, and I still have a copy of that $100 check on my office wall, but since then, I’ve lost count of the number of royalty checks I’ve received.  Let’s just say that it’s a nice living.

Because of my writing success, I've been a guest on numerous radio shows.  I've also appeared on national TV, on Fox News Network's Fox & Friends and the Pacific Northwest TV shows, Northwest Afternoon and Being In Seattle.  In addition, my books have received coverage in newspapers such as the The Seattle Post-Intelligencer and in national magazines such as Fitness and Shape.

Obviously, I know a little something about good writing.  But having the knowledge and being able to teach it are two different things.  Many great authors know what I know, but they can’t get it across in a way that’s easy to understand.

Not only am I a successful author, I'm also an experienced teacher.  Before I became a writer, I was an attorney, and I taught basic writing skills and advanced legal writing at the University of Puget Sound Law School. I've also taught writing workshops and online writing courses, and I’m a writing coach.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Comments

Popular Posts