Muscle Building Club

The Police & S.W.A.T
Trust My Information To Get Them in Shape.

Trust me, they don't pay me to give seminars and onsite training camps because I give them the same tired old re spun advice you see online.

If you're following the "bro-science" you normally read, you're almost guaranteed to be training , eating and supplementing at sub optimal levels.

"You could easily be getting double or triple the results, in half the time."

"Back in the day" I also used to train pro and amateur level bodybuilders. In short, I know what actually works, versus the crap you read on forums and various places online.

My articles on weight loss, bodybuilding, cancer prevention, fitness and more have been published in over 30 magazines and been translated into a dozen languages worldwide.

Some of my industry firsts include the fact I was the guy who introduced the sports nutrition community to the benefits of whey proteins.

I was the guy who first wrote about the the benefits of "healthy fats" for bodybuilders and other athletes. In fact, I wrote about this so early on, my first article was rejected by the most popular bodybuilding magazine of the time on the basis it was too crazy to print. Today, the use of healthy fats is standard info in the community .

Low Grade Creatine Sellers Wanted To Knock Me Out!

My creatine articles are well-known in the industry for exposing the fact some brands contain much higher levels of contaminants than others. The series of articles I did on that topic changed the entire industry at the time, protected the consumer and cost the sellers of low grade creatine a lot of money. On yeah, and caused a unscrupulous low grade creatine seller to take a swing at me at a fitness show after party.

By clicking on my bio, Click To View BIO , you can view videos of me training, videos of me running a S.W.A.T camp, letters of recommendation, my list of
published researched etc.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Comments

Popular Posts