Make Your Swimming Pool Sparkle Like It's Brand New

If you're tired, frustrated and you've "had it" with your swimming pool...don't throw in the towel! Read every word of this page as if it were your last meal. Although your life doesn't depend on it, your wallet and your sanity do...

If you're anything like most of the people who visit my site you're here for one or more of the following brutally honest reasons:

   1. You’re tired or throwing countless dollars at your swimming pool and you know that there must be a better and more economical way to maintain your investment.
      
   2. Your very first swimming pool was just completed and you have no clue on how to take care of it.
      
   3. You’re now wondering if the check you write every month to your swimming pool service company is really worth it.
      
   4. You’re fairly confident with your knowledge of maintaining water balance and chemistry, but you have no idea of why you’re doing what you’re doing.
      
   5. You’re flat out sick and tired of being lied to by every ‘self proclaimed’ swimming pool expert you’ve spoken with.
      
   6. You’ve come to terms with the fact that you have just enough knowledge of your swimming pool to get you into trouble.
      
   7. You realize (and rightfully so) the necessity to protect the huge investment of your swimming pool.

   8. You’ve now realized that your ‘pool guy’ isn’t everything that he claims to be. 

This list could go on for a while. You've come to grips at this point (that's why you're here) that swimming pool maintenance can be difficult to understand without having the right education and information. The information that I've personally written was specifically designed to address that exact problem.

You don't have to be a chemist or rocket scientist to maintain your pool and it shouldn't take hours to keep you're swimming pool sparkling.

As a matter of fact, I've trained countless others and I've been paid thousands of dollars by simply sharing the powerful information and several little known secrets and Tips to swimming pool maintenance that are contained in this guide.
"How To Maintain Their Pool In Less Time And By Spending Less Money Than They Are Currently Doing... GUARANTEED"

So who exactly are you and why should I listen to you?

Great questions and I'm glad you're bringing them up. Many people just "assume" that they're speaking with an expert because someone "says" they are or because they own their own swimming pool and that makes them an expert. I have too much at risk to make unfounded statements.

I've been published in national newspapers, been on national television and I've been in front of hundreds of people at live conferences…teaching others. I'm not about to jeopardize my integrity or my name over a few bucks.

Let me begin by stating that I've spent countless years not only studying the molecular composition of water and its volatility under various situations, but I also have years of experience in personally maintaining swimming pools and making sure they were safe to swim in with balanced water and chemical levels that are conducive for a pleasurable experience.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


I have so many awards, certificates, plaques and "documents" plastered on my wall that I'd have to write a book just to mention each of them. The following points should earn just a bit of your trust:

  I’ve maintained and been personally responsible for the water quality and maintenance of over 400 swimming pools
      
  I’ve been responsible for the water quality and pool equipment for some of the largest commercial properties in the southwest
      
  I’ve conducted countless new pool owner orientations for the largest swimming pool builders in the world.
      
  I’ve been paid over $32,000.00 to maintain a single swimming pool

Look, I'm not trying to be arrogant or boastful, but it is important that you know my credentials and why you should be paying attention to my every word. I could easily create a list that was 2-3 pages long of why you should listen to me, but that would be overkill and you'd probably think I was just "tooting my own horn" or bragging.

I'm not out to do that, but I do want you to feel comfortable and fully confident that you're working with a reputable person who knows every facet of a swimming pool.

This is EXACTLY why I offer my iron clad, no questions asked MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. I like to call it "My customer is ALWAYS right guarantee".

I'll chat more about that in just a moment, but first let me tell you exactly what you'll be receiving in this revolutionary, never shared before guide and why it is an ABSOLUTE MUST.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Comments

Popular Posts