Floating Dock Plans

I am NOT going to ramble on and on here with some long-winded story about how I searched the internet for good floating dock plans and couldn't find any so I built my own.

I am NOT going to go on and on about how my "buddies" told me that I did a great job on my floating dock and that I should "write a book about it".
I am NOT going to say all of that because it simply isn't true......

What IS true is that I am one helluva handy guy with a hammer and saw. Have been all my life.

And what's more, is that that my business partner and dear friend is even handier than I am. 10-fold. In fact, he has been a professional carpenter and boat builder for over 60 years. If it is made out of wood, he has built it, designed it, restored it or supervised its construction.
So, when the time came that we wanted a floating dock, it stands to reason that we built the best floating dock that can ever be built on a limited budget and for personal use.
I don't care where you have been looking at floating docks, or who built them, NOTHING out there compares to the floating dock that we built in terms of flotation ability and durability. Nothing....
In fact, we have designed and unleasehed upon the world.......
The Perfect Solution for Building a Floating Dock.
If you want to build your own floating dock, then we have the perfect solution for your every need. Stable enough to hold a barn dance on, yet easily maneauvered into place once in the water.
This Floating Dock Went Toe-to-Toe Against A Nasty Winter In The North Atlantic...And WON!

So, we built the best floating dock that can ever be built by anyone anywhere. This dock has stood the test of a North Atlantic Winter with its gale force winds and arctic ice and has come out unscathed. Insead of hauling this floating dock ashore for the winter in Newfoundland (an island stuck out in the North Atlantic Ocean) like sane folks would, we decided to leave ours out. Partly to see how it would fare against the elements, and partly because we didn't have good storage for it.

The results were more than impressive...They were Spectacular

During the winter, this dock was frozen into the slob ice, battered by arctic ice pans, blown by gale force North Easterly winds and hammered by rain, snow and hail.

In the spring?.........

All we had to do was tighten up a couple of our ancor chains to make sure the dock was perfectly back in line with our landing on the shore.....

That is all we did.....The dock surviced the winter completely unscathed.

HERE'S HOW ALL OF THIS BENEFITS YOU

Here is where it gets amazingly fantastic for you.......

We recorded everything we did in minute detail during every step of the construction of our kick-ass floating dock..

Every step. Every screw, nail, bolt and plank has been recorded in step-by-step plain English. Even more impressive is that we took digital images along the way...

Better still for you, we capped it off by creating professional high grade Digital 3-D Models of every single step in the dock building process. Every building step is accompanied by a Digital 3-D Model.


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Comments

Popular Posts