The Anabolic Again Muscle Building Prescription

We all know that you can't just keep building more and more muscle, but I never really stopped to think about the reasons.

Is it the wrong set and rep combination?

That sounds too simple, and besides I had tried every workout under the sun from power lifting to bodybuilding to athletic style training, if there is a set and rep combination that worked I would have already come across it.

Then I thought it might be a special kind of rep, like a forced rep, or negative reps, or a special rep tempo - but I've tried all of those types of reps as well.

Maybe I was training too much? Or was it to little?

Maybe it was a special kind of set, super sets, giant sets, sub set, burnout set, triple set, compound setâ but I have tried all of those types of sets as well.

It sure as hell was not a special supplement I was missing, as I had access to an unlimited supply of the best bodybuilding supplements in the world (more on this later).

The answer was much more obvious. It was More Volume, More Progress, More Frequency AND More Rest.

More of everything.

But here is the problem: You can't have MORE EVERYTHING.

It's just not possible.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Comments

Popular Posts