Warcraft Millionaire

 You already know what it's like to be obsessed with the most popular and played MMORPG of all time. I have been playing MMORPGs for the better part of the last eight years, grinding and striving for excellence in everything I did. I played through Ultima Online, Lineage 2 and Star Wars Galaxies. I've uncovered hidden items, top levels, and mind numbing strategies.

If this is the kind of greatness you want to achieve, I urge you to read on.

Because I guarantee that by the time you reach the end of this page, you will understand World of Warcraft better than 99% of the players out there.

Nothing prepared me for the brilliance that was World of Warcraft. You being here means you understand the kind of obsession I have with this game and the level at which I have been playing at for the last four years. It’s not just a matter of enjoying oneself – it’s the chance of becoming something special in the biggest game in the history of the Internet.

"The Playing Field Is Now Leveled"

For years I’ve been playing World of Warcraft and developing my gold making methods; to date I have been able to reach the gold cap on multiple characters (214,748 gold 36 silver 47 copper per character) and I know the secrets of doings so again and again. But, with success comes a certain degree of attention.

When people found out that I had more gold than they would ever see in their lifetime, they started to ask me how it was done. I was getting so many in game messages I couldn’t enjoy the game as much as I once had. Spam flooded in from random people I’ve never met with players making level 1 alts on my server just to chat with me.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




I was initially happy to help anyone who wanted to learn and start making more gold with the same techniques I had been using, but I also wanted to be able to continue playing the game. I would be well beyond a million gold at this point if I had a few minutes of peace to use my techniques.

No single player should have all the knowledge and that’s why I’ve decided it’s about time to finally share everything I’ve learned in WoW with players like you, who have been playing just as long and are tired of banging their heads against the wall endlessly, hoping to finally crack through the thick exterior of grinding and make some serious gold.


"Introducing Warcraft Millionaire..."

Warcraft Millionaire was born out of a single purpose. I was spending days at a time helping my friends unlock the gold making secrets that had made me rich and while I was happy to do it, I couldn’t help but wonder, “what about all of the other guides out there? Why aren’t they helping these players make the gold I’m helping them make?” I did some research, read the other guides and started learning what it was that many people think is good gold making advice.

The basic formula was always the same: Use the Auction House, do your daily quests, grind for random stuff, and utilize your professions and you to can make 200 gold an hour.

The bar was set so low I couldn’t see underneath it and I knew that I could do better. So, I set out to revamp the entire concept of a gold guide. What you get in Warcraft Millionaire is not just another list of things you should be looking for when you grind; it is a comprehensive program that starts with the very basics.

When you played sports in school, what was the first thing you learned how to do? Was it to dunk or throw a curveball? Of course not! No one starts at the top; they have nothing to build off and only risk injury and embarrassment.

The exact same thing is true for World of Warcraft gold making. You cannot start at the top or you will never learn how to do the basics correctly. Sure, everyone can tell you to use the Auction House, but if you don’t know when to buy, when to sell, how much to bid, and what items to sell, what good does that piece of information provide? – Then the answer is simple, none.

With Warcraft Millionaire, you start with the most basic steps and concepts. Advanced, veteran players will benefit from this approach as they are forced to think about how the fundamental aspects of the in-game economy work before they start trying to make large sums of gold. You will learn which real world economic theories fit WoW and how you should expect to play the game when trying to make gold.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Comments

Popular Posts