The Ultimate Link Building Dossier

I know your time is precious and I don’t want to waste it so I’m going to just cut right to the chase and let you know exactly how I can help improve your search engine marketing plan. Here’s the truth… if you want better organic search engine rankings and more “no cost” visitors to your website, then you need to focus on generating more incoming links to your website.

Here’s The Reason Why…

    * The more incoming links you can obtain…
    * The better the quality of those links…
    * The better structured those links are…
    * The more diverse those links are (coming from multiple sources)…
    * The longer those links are in place (the more they mature)…
    * …the faster your search engine rankings will improve.

If you’re interested in finding out more then I’m going to show you exactly how you can add thousands of powerful incoming links to the websites of your choice and structure them correctly for maximum impact. It’s actually pretty easy once you know how.

These links will DRIVE your website to the top of the search engines and ensure stable, long term, free traffic from the search engines for years to come. I’ll cut out the confusion and give you a clear focused path to measurable results. You’ll understand why as you continue reading…

Look, there is absolutely nothing like having a steady stream of incoming traffic from top organic search engine results, day in, day out, 24/7. No cost traffic that continues to arrive even if your advertising budget dries up – traffic that you don’t have to continually sink into Google Adwords to ensure it shows up (or anywhere else for that matter) unless you decide that’s what you want to do.

If you’re not currently in that position then I’m going to help you get there.

If you are in that position then I’m going to help you refine and improve upon it.

But first, with all the total bullshit about search engine optimization floating around in online marketing circles, I totally understand if you’re sitting there thinking you’ve heard all of this before, so why should you believe what this guy has to say?
So Who Is Duncan Carver?

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Well actually, I’m no one special. I’m just a regular guy.

However, it does just happen that I’ve been marketing online as a full time occupation since 1999. Since then my core specialty is organic search engine optimization and I specifically focus on link building to achieve real results.

I’ve also become known as the “go to guy” for incoming links in my circle of online business associates and mates. You’ll find out why in a minute…

I’ve had clients ranging from major United States Universities (investing as much as US$12,000 per month exclusively on their link building campaigns) right down to the solo business guy working from his basement in Cork, Ireland, who just needed a foot up the search engine ladder.

In the past I’ve purposely built websites that achieved a Google Page Rank Value 8 by investing US$10,000+ per month in text link advertising alone. I can tell you now that it was a massive ego trip, and an even bigger waste of money, and I’ll tell you all about that story very soon…

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



Comments

Popular Posts