the ultimate energy back-end offer

In your car... in your cell phone...in your cordless drill...even in your solar panel system.

And when they fail... they can ruin all the fun.

For instance… it doesn’t matter that your 2-year-old cordless drill is still in perfect condition. If the battery doesn’t hold a charge, a new Nicad rechargeable might costs even more than the actual drill !

But that’s peanuts compared to what you’d pay on deep cycle batteries.

Think about it: if you want to go solar… be prepared to spend at least $1000 on your deep-cycle battery bank (and more often than not, upwards of $3k!) … every few years!

It’s a mess. And that’s how I stumbled onto…
The Technique That Literally Changed My Life
(And Will Probably Change Yours Too!)
Andy    

Hi, my name is Andy Sugars – and for the past 4 years, I’ve been running my own wildly successful battery reconditioning business, and loving every second of it.

And I probably wouldn’t be making 6 figures a year if it weren’t for my passion for alternative energy.

You see, years ago I was thinking of going “off-grid” with solar panels.

Now… if you already have a solar panel system, you know how expensive battery banks get. Anywhere between $1000 to $10,000 or more.

That's way more than I could afford at that time. And in all honesty, I was having trouble sleeping at night… trying to figure out where to get reliable, high-capacity batteries from… without breaking the bank.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Until one day when Frank, the DIY veteran (and licensed electrician) next door dropped the bombshell: 

"Have you considered getting a forklift battery ? They're probably the best you could get for a solar panel system".

"Are you insane"? I said... "These babies are at least $3000 a pop... There’s no way on earth I'm going to pay that much".

"I know" he said...
"But What If I Showed You a Way
to Get Near-New Batteries Completely Free...
Would That Be of Interest to You"?

Was he crazy? Sure: crazy like a fox! And he showed me exactly what he was talking about. Pay close attention – this is important stuff:

Here’s what it’s all about:

You don’t have to buy new, expensive batteries. Very few people know this: you can get discarded batteries for a few bucks or usually for free… and then, using a very simple process and some inexpensive tools, you can recondition them… and make them almost as good as new, in a matter of days!

Better yet: you can do this with almost any kind of batteries - from the small & medium sized Nicad and NiMH, to the large capacity lead-acid batteries used in cars, forklifts, or solar battery banks.
It's an amazing process that will extend the life of your batteries by a minimum of 50% to 70%... and sometimes even more.

And if you know how to do it, and follow the proper "recipe"...

…You Can Revive Four Out of Five
Seemingly "Dead" Batteries!

This basically means… you’re helping keep as much as 80% of batteries from polluting the environment – while also saving a whole lot of money!

But the best part is yet to come: reconditioning your rechargeable batteries is so easy, anyone can do it.

Once you successfully recondition a battery, restoring a battery of the same type is a walk in the park. In fact, you can easily recondition a hundred or a thousand more with almost NO expense... just rinse and repeat!

That's exactly what I did when I discovered the miracle of battery reconditioning. Sure, I reconditioned every single battery I could get my hands on - my car batteries, drill, solar system, everything.

But why stop there? I started enjoying reconditioning so much, that my newfound hobby soon turned into a full-blown business…

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Comments

Popular Posts