The Transformation Solution

After 20 years of helping over one million people transform their bodies and lives I know one thing for certain: As odd as it may sound to you right now, you can’t enjoy lasting weight loss, along with long-term health and happiness, without FIRST transforming what’s going on ‘beneath the surface.’  (I call this an ‘inside-out approach’ and it’s making a world of difference for those who experience it.)

Sure supersized portions, addictive ‘nutrient dead’ foods, and inactivity are literally killing millions of Americans and robbing children of their healthy futures. But the truth is, unless you address excess body fat with a holistic approach–meaning you consider the mind, body, heart and soul–you’re not going to get immediate or lasting results.

Period… end of story.

That statement is so important I’d like to say it again in a more direct way…
Statistics Show That 95% of Dieters Are Never
Going To Lose Weight And Keep It Off If
They Only Focus On Food And Exercise Alone




Their old patterns, unresolved emotional blocks, addictive habits and limiting beliefs will, sooner or later, cause them to rebound and spiral out of control… again and again.

Has this ever happened to you: One day you’re following a diet, losing weight and feeling hopeful but the next thing you know you’re overweight and unhappy again?

If you’re like most people, this hasn’t happened to you just once… it’s happened many times over the years. In fact, I’m sure you know people who have been trapped on the weight loss rollercoaster for decades and the darn thing just won’t stop.

This brings me to a very important point that I want to really emphasize: Until you get to the root of what causes weight problems, you’re going to be stuck living the rest of your life in a body you’re ashamed of… along with the mental, physical and emotional health consequences that come along with it.
Chris before

Consider what Chris Rile, a Father and Electrician wrote before making his Transformation…

“Every night was pizza night. I got up to 325 lbs. I was waiting to die. I’d given up and was just going to bed every night thinking, ‘I hope it’s painless.’ I always felt disconnected from the world around me. I used my body weight in some ways to keep me isolated. I was so difficult that my wife left with our son who had just turned two. I remember seeing them drive away and thinking, ‘That’s it. I’m doomed.’”
Carolynn before


Or Carolynn Lovejoy, a Mother and Salon Owner…

“My life had become very dark. I was always angry, very judgmental. I re­member having an anxiety attack at work and I thought, ‘I just can’t do this anymore.’ I relied on cigarettes and junk food just to get through the day. My kids thought I was going to die and I wondered if they would be better off without me. I had tried to lose weight many times before, but diets didn’t work for me. I was losing hope.”
Marty before



Or Marty Goldman, a Grandfather and Small-Business Owner…

“I’m getting older, you know. This is what life brings. I’ve tried to lose weight before, change my mindset, and get back on a healthy path but it’s never worked for me. How do I know if I try again it’ll be any different?”
Valerie before

Or, Valerie Fontanez a Mother and Graphic Designer…

“I was always known as the thick, fat girl. Never in my life was I in good shape. When I was pregnant with my first son I gained even more weight. At my heaviest, I was 260 lbs. I was binge eating just to try to escape the shame and guilt about what I had become. That worked for a few moments but then the negative feelings came back even stronger. I was terrified I wasn’t going to be around for my son and husband.”

The sadness, shame and desperation heard in these voices may sound familiar to you. And the take home point is this:  Dieting is like clipping a weed at the ground surface—as long as the root is intact, it will come back. But I’m sure you don’t need to hear this from me—when you think about it, your past experiences have proven this to you over and over again.

You see, as long as you’re still the same inside–at the level of your thoughts, beliefs, patterns, and emotions–you simply haven’t undergone a true transformation. And any temporary weight loss results you do get will soon rebound and ‘snap back’ just like when you release a stretched rubber band.

What’s more, as you’ve probably experienced yourself, each time you try and fail to stick to a diet, it lowers your calorie-burning metabolism as well as your emotional well-being. As a result, you tend to gain even more weight until you want to give up completely.

And to make matters worse, science has shown that all of this negative emotional ‘baggage’ we carry around such as anger, frustration, stress, grief, shame, anxiety, depression, negative thinking and loneliness contribute to an imbalance in the brain which triggers cravings to eat, even when you’re not hungry. What’s more, these same emotions can negatively impact our health by lowering our immune system and increasing our risk of developing cancer and heart disease.

That’s the BIG roadblock with traditional diets—they completely ignore the root of the problem that’s driving you to overeat and feel bad. Fortunately there’s a new breakthrough…




Comments

Popular Posts