Solar,Wind Energy Diy Guide

"I Thought Solar
Power was Expensive
(and Complicated)."

A few years ago, I started looking into solar energy. Just like you, I started with an online search exploring on how I could save money with solar electricity.

I was shocked to see how much it cost to have solar panels installed at my house! The estimate I received was over $35,000 and the payback time for that was just way too long. I certainly didn't have that kind of money, not even close.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




I was resigned to the idea of paying the electric company each and every month until I met a friend who had a solution. My friend explained that he was building his own solar panels for just a fraction of the cost of new retail solar panels. And he wasn't alone.
 I had no idea that thousands of people were making their own solar panels. My friend had collected various drawings and "do-it-yourself ideas" but nothing was very organized and there wasn't anything I could find online that gave me details on how to do it. There were people talking about it, but it wasn't until my friend and I developed GreenDIYenergy that there was a step-by-step guide on the topic.
"Now There is an Easy-to-Follow Guide That Walks you Through Every Step-by-Step Process of Building Solar Energy."
How much money can you save?

For too many years your only option was to buy retail solar panels at $1,125. With installation, that could Total Over $27,000 for your entire house!*

*2007 Installed Costs from ScienceDaily.com ($7.50/watt)

Now, with the help of this detailed "DIY Solar Panel" guide you can join the revolution of Do-It-Yourselfers who have figured out how to cheaply create their own solar power.

This DIY Guide will walk you through the step-by-step process of constructing 60- to 120- watt Solar Panels for under $200. You can easily do it for less than $100 if you do a little extra work in collecting materials.

In fact, You Could Actually Build One For Less Than $27 if you took the time to rebuild and connect "broken solar cells" together (which isn't that hard to do).
Before you start...

Before you try to build your own solar power, you need to have the right tools. You need to have the step-by-step process that I explain in this guide. I made it a personal mission to create the best solar panel guide available. I searched the Internet for months looking for the best ideas and designs for building solar panels.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Comments

Popular Posts