SEO Mastery Secrets

My Google Organic #1 sites using  Backlinks Hydra tactics are pulling 40-50% of the available TRAFFIC (higher in the example below - closer to 70% of Global Traffic!).

As you saw from my #1 site above, idealweightforwomen.net, which is beating some heavyweight health authority sites, halls.md and healthdiscovery.net:

I am getting over 10,000 Unique Visits a month.

To just ONE of MANY of my #1s.

Take a look at what the Google Keyword Search Tool suggests is the Global Monthly Exact Search Volume - 14,800 - for 'ideal weight for women'.
However, back in 2008, my fairly worthless portfolio of websites (back then) was constantly getting its rankings a** kicked by Google and other Internet Marketers who knew way more about SEO than I did.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




By the end of 2008, I was utterly frustrated and fed up with having a big L for "Loser" on my Internet Marketing forehead and decided that I would do whatever it took - time, money, testing etc - in 2009 and beyond to learn  SEO and backlinking PROPERLY.

I read and watched literally every available course, forum thread and educational resource that I could. I still do.

However, during this research, I quickly found that most of these simply recycled untested belief in regurgitated SEO 'truths'.

It was only when I started to continually TEST, experiment and pioneer my OWN backlinking techniques that I started to really learn and get to the point of ranking and financial success that I enjoy today.

And, in Backlinks Hydra, I share ALL of those new methods that are giving me the extraordinary results that you saw above - even BEATING huge authority sites like Entrepreneur.com:

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



Comments

Popular Posts