SEO Ignition Effect

What you absolutely must do prior to starting any SEO campaign. (Ignore this and you’ll just end up wasting your time & money)
    3 *Closely guarded* internal linking techniques that can see your site jump 10 positions with no additional backlinks…
    The 2 biggest mistakes people make with their SEO efforts and how to fix them… (95% of people completely overlook this…)
 secret for instantly getting authority in Google allowing you to rank for highly competitive keywords…
 ‘rankings killer’ that prevents websites from ranking in Google and 6 specific strategies to overcome it…
    Why implementing a blog on the backend of your site, coupled with internal linking and pinging is an essential ignition technique…and how to implement it correctly…
    4 *killer ways* to add content to your blog so you’re never stuck for content ideas again… Even if you can’t write…
    Use WordPress? 2 wordpress plugins that you absolutely must have to get the full benefit from the Ignition effect…
    17 of the *most powerful* but misunderstood link building strategies and how to implement them correctly to their full potential…
    How to use the power of syndication in your SEO marketing to ignite your links all across the internet…
    Why RSS syndication, when implemented correctly will bring you streams of additional links and have Google caching and crawling your site every few hours…
    How to *exponentially* increase the power of all your existing backlinks in mins with the power of RSS…
    The only private blog network I recommend that will add a constant stream of links into your site… Yes, there is only one.
    How to get over 5000 quality links for $0.25 each and why these will never get you penalized for manipulation…
    How to combine the power of Social Media and link baiting to generate 1000’s of links at will to anywhere you choose..
    The #1 thing that you must do after the latest June 2010 algorithm update to keep your top rankings in Google.

Plus much, much more..

The 59-page report you are about to read has been responsible for infiltrating hundreds of top Google positions for me and my clients in the last 10 years and for the first time, I’m revealling them to the public..

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




On Tuesday I banged out this PDF report in about 6 hours for one simple reason.. A lot of my prior customers have been asking me..

“How do I take an existing site to the top of Google?”

So, this new report details my exact strategy that I use to take my clients and my own websites to the top of Google within 4 weeks…

Best of all, it’s a digital PDF so as soon as you sign up today you get it delivered to you instantly on the next page. That means you can start benefiting from the “Kickstart Your SEO” report just minutes from now!…

Since this is the raw copy that I wrote in 6 hours you can start reading it in the next 5 mins from now for the crazy price of just $17…

But you must act right now before I come to my senses and put the finishing touches on it… then the price is guaranteed to be upwards of $49.95.

It goes without saying that when I do ‘finally’ update this report, all customers who get locked in at the low introductory price will get version 1.1 emailled to them…

Listen… I want to make this the best $17 investment you’ve made in an SEO plan ever!… and to do that I know I need to deliver extreme value by making you an incredible offer…

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Comments

Popular Posts