professional written sales letter

I’m Sick And Tired Of The Gurus Waving Shiny New Objects In Front Of My Nose Every Week!
Like most people who have been lured into internet marketing with promises of untold wealth and prosperity, I’ve always looked upon the gurus for inspiration and education.

I’ve bought and tried numerous courses, software, online and offline tools and what-have-you’s at the cost of thousands upon thousands of my hard earned cash.

I even went as far as quitting my job prematurely even before I saw a single dollar in sales simply because I was led to believe I was in the possession of the “ultimate super internet marketing system”.

But to no avail.

The only thing I ended up successfully doing was dig a debt hole for myself so deep I think I ended up on the other side of the planet.

And you know what the worst thing about it was?

I kept falling for the same old tricks.

I’m not going to bore you with the gory details of how I got started (almost met my end) in internet marketing.

But I’m going to tell you one lesson I truly learned the hard way.
Whenever You See A “New” Product Being Pitched As The “Ultimate Internet Marketing Money-Machine” – RUN!

For most of these so called gurus, “ultimate” means the best – for THAT WEEK.




You’ll get tons of emails from all those incestuous affiliate marketers saying “they’ve just stumbled upon the sheer awesomeness of this wonder product they owe it to themselves and to morality to tell you all about it”.

And then the following week, their telling you exactly the same thing but pointing you towards an entirely different product.

What’s up with that?

I may be a bit harsh and unfair at what I’m about to say but…
Aren’t You Tired Of Being Treated As A Wallet With An Email Address?

I mean come on!

To be fair, I know there may be a handful of people who actually have seen success using one, two or several of those “super products”.

But when you really come down to it, the true success stories are actually quite few and far in between they’re almost accidental.

I don’t mean to brag (mainly because my experiences are more a cause for shame than fame), but I’ve seen and tried so many of these “shiny new objects” I can almost qualify as an expert at what does NOT work.




Comments

Popular Posts