Natural Premature Ejac Solution

In a recent Poll we discovered:

93% of men wished they could last longer during sex before ejaculating.

Are you one of these men?

I know I was.

And check this out,

89% of all women asked, who admitted to being unfaithful to their male partner, said that they were driven to such an act of betrayal due to their man’s poor performance in bed and in particular, his inability to last long enough to allow her to have a vaginal orgasm!

Can YOU believe it?

That means WOMEN are blaming MEN for their own CHEATING!
ArE you sick and tired of the constant Frustration and Embarrassment of cumming “waaaaay tooooo sooooon?”

There’s nothing worse than that embarrassing sensation of “blowing your wad” long before your lady even begins to start vibrating. The look of disappointment and occasionally anger, is more than most men can deal with, without feeling about 2 inches tall and ducking for cover from the shame!




These ladies may sometimes seem to be sympathetic and understanding of your situation, but in truth, what you don’t realize, is that many of them are feeling frustrated RIGHT NOW, unsatisfied, sexually incomplete and some are even secretly “Pi**ed Off” about the situation, and they are looking for a solution or a new alternative to their cir-CUM-stance!

The woman (or women) in your life could be secretly desiring, or maybe even searching for other men RIGHT NOW who can fulfil all her needs sexually!

What If She’s Been Faking Her Orgasms, Just To Save Face And Get Through The Whole Damned Dilemma Without An Ugly Confrontation?

What If You’ve Never Given Her A “REAL” Orgasm At All?

Hey, I completely understand what you are going through.

Not so very long ago, I was right there with you! I was lucky enough that my work placed me in a position where I was meeting tons of totally hot and sexy women, and by working shoulder to shoulder with them on a daily basis, it was only natural for us to go out to dinner and have a few drinks after work, at least a couple of times a week.

You know the score, drinks flow, conversation leads to the occasional touch, then the well planned “Rub and Hug,” one thing leads to another, etc.

I could get them home, I could get them into bed, I could get them naked and I could get them as excited as all hell, … but then that’s where the problem began...

You see, I was suffering from what I called “Premature-Premature Ejaculation,” meaning a guy my age, with my energy and love of life, just shouldn’t be hanging on for dear life to last more than a couple of minutes inside of a “hot piece of action!”

But that was the reality of my situation, and it sucked!

So, like any smart guy who doesn’t want to permanently give up on sex decades before he needs to, I decided to do something about it.

Believe me, I tried anything and everything, as I was completely frustrated, totally embarrassed, running out of women who didn’t KNOW about my "little problem" (trust me, WOMEN TALK!) and desperate to do something right away, to save my sex life before my reputation was absolute mud!




Comments

Popular Posts