Mayley's Warcraft Auction House Mastery

 For me, making gold is a lot of fun. I love the beautifully organic economy that World of Warcraft offers, and from time to time I like to create a new character, on a new realm, just to see how much gold I can get.

With that being said, now it's time you see a live video of me playing one of my characters so you can see the gold that you can make with my guidance. If there's one thing I value above all else, it's honesty. You deserve to see that what I say is actually what I am doing...
In this video I show you my Auctioneer settings. These are what I think are the most profitable settings. I walk you through all the configuration options and explain in detail the most important ones.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




I also show you how to configure the Output Window for Auctioneer, the different Statistical and Matching Modules as well as Informant, the tooltip manager for Auctioneer. At the end I also show you how to configure the Postal AddOn.
How To Find Items To Buy
   
This video is all about finding the right stuff to buy and Resale. I don't give you a "shopping list" of items, because, as you probably know, every Realm (and faction) has a unique and evolving economy. My goals with this video is to show you how to locate the "hidden" gold makers that will net you a ton of gold.

In this video I'll focus on the Resale search of Auctioneer, explaining every aspect of it. I'll also show you what I think is the best way to assess the value of an item and whether it is worth your time.
Appraiser Selling Strategies
   
In this video I walk you through the Appraiser interface. I show you what the different settings do and how to use them. I also explain the most common strategies I use when selling to maximise profits and reduce expires. In the strategies I show you how and when you should overprice other auctions, how to manipulate stack sizes and how to easily undercut the competition.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Comments

Popular Posts