Mass Ppv Traffic

"My traffic costs were getting out of control!"

...after maxing out my credit card on PPC ads for the 3rd time in 2 months, I knew I had to find a cheaper way to get traffic to my site or I'd be broke by next week!

Look at a few screenshots of Google Adwords ripping me off...


I'll tell you more about my story later, but first, let's talk about the MOST vital ingredient needed for making money online. Traffic.

You and I both know that getting targeted visitors (otherwise known as 'traffic') is the key to making money online. You can have the coolest looking website and sell the best product ever, but NONE of that matters if nobody sees it.

Traffic is like the gasoline that powers our business... and kind of like the gas for our cars too. We can't get very far without it... and we can't afford to pay insanely high prices for it. But it's usually the way. Big companies see us coming. They always make us pay through the nose for things we need most.

Take PPC for example.

PPC gets you traffic, but who has the money to blow on $4 clicks? Not me... never again!

There are other ways to get traffic. But nothing is ever free.

Whatever you do to generate traffic, whether it's write articles, or create social media campaigns, it costs you either time or money or both. And those other traffic methods are more often than not a waste of time because you have to wait a long time and it's just too much work.

That's why getting traffic is an ongoing battle. But you don't have to lose the fight anymore. I found a way to scoop up TONS of traffic for the lowest cost known to man these days, so keep reading as I'm about to share my discovery with you!
 




Going back to my story... I started out with and I'm still big on affiliate marketing. I don't like to sit around waiting for traffic, so when I promote my offers, I want INSTANT TRAFFIC and lots of it.

When I first started online, I had big dreams of making thousands of dollars in my sleep...and I knew I needed traffic, but unfortunately PPC was the only way I knew to get an INSTANT traffic surge.

The high prices bothered me of course, but there was nothing I could do about it. I simply knew no other way that was as effective for getting fast traffic to any site I wanted, when I wanted.

But then, when I had maxed out my credit card for the 3rd time in a couple of weeks thanks to some unexpected SLAPS from Google, the insanity of the high price per click had to come to an end.

It was either find a new CHEAPER way to get traffic or go broke!

So I did.... and what I found was a traffic source a million times better than PPC. I found PPV traffic!

...and boy, little did I know how much this new find of cheap traffic was going to change my life forever...



Comments

Popular Posts