Make Money Staffing System

If you’ve been looking for a work from home business opportunity online then I’m sure you are sick and tired of all the hype out there. The only people getting rich quick are the ones selling unrealistic dreams of fast money with little to no effort.

Unfortunately, a lot of people get taken advantage of, become disillusioned, and never realize that there are actual ways to make a substantial income online. If you are reading this website then fortunately, you have not “thrown out the baby with the bathwater.”

In this short letter, I’ll explain to you exactly how you can make money online, starting immediately without any overhead and with zero risk. You won’t become rich overnight, but if you are willing to put in the effort then you can make more money than your doctor and your accountant without working anywhere near as much as they do.

For the past four years, I have been engineering the most effective system for personally receiving five figure commissions.




So what is it that I do? Real simple – I place people in jobs. I do this from the comfort of my home with little more than a phone line and an internet connection. I am a virtual recruiter. And if you follow the simple yet powerful system I teach, you can be one too. For each new hire I place, I receive commissions of 20% or more of the employees’ first year salary, netting me commissions of $20,000+ per month.
“But Wait! Recruiting? Aren’t We Still In A Recession?”

Absolutely, and that’s a benefit! Here’s why. Companies are getting completely overwhelmed and need help. They are constantly bombarded with job applications, and cannot handle the volume. Whereas, prior to the recession a company might receive say 15 applicants for an available position, they now receive 200 or more applicants for that same job.

Often the vast majority of applicants are entirely unqualified for the position. Desperate for work, masses of people are applying for jobs that they do not meet the qualifications for. They are literally just applying for anything and everything. After all copy & pasting an email and attaching a resume takes less than a minute.

As a consequence, a large number of companies are outsourcing their staffing needs to independent recruiters. They want their job applicants prequalified, so that they do not have to weed through hordes of unqualified applicants.

That is where we come in. I teach you exactly how to get companies to trust you to prequalify job applicants for them. And don’t worry; you won’t be getting spammed with hundreds of resumes. In fact, with the method I will teach you, the only resumes that will be emailed to you are ones that you request.

You will learn advanced methods I devised for leveraging free social networking sites to find qualified candidates for jobs. No paying $900/month to browse resumes on job sites! And I will teach you how to get access to the exclusive $100,000+ jobs.



Comments

Popular Posts