How I Made A Killing Online Of Over $8,741.20 Per Month

If you can spend 3-4 hours a day playing videos games, then I can show you how you can let those bills pay itself while you have some serious fun.

My name is T.S. Sanders, my friends call me"T Dub"… And for the last few years I've been paid by some of the biggest game publishers to play their newest game titles.

It was a career I never thought existed, so incredible that most of my friends didn't believe me when I explained what I did for a living. Some still don't.

But I'm getting ahead of myself...

Bear with me because 30 minutes from now, after I tell you what I know, you can start making $15 an hour (or even more) playing videos games. So let me explain how this works.

Take Advice From

There are plenty of people out to cheat your hard earned money.

Last time I searched on Google, there are more than 46,300,000 sites on the internet claiming to teach you how to make money playing video games online. Be very careful of those offers because I was burned by all them them when I got started.

First, there are websites promising $135 per hour job offers in the video game industry. After signing up for a few of them for $9.97 - $197.00 each (I was gullible then), I received only a handful of job offers over a period of 9 months. Worse still, they NEVER honor their refund policy, shut down their sites, and disappeared with my money.

Next, there are self-appointed "industry insiders" who claim to have connections with hiring managers for game development companies. Pay them an upfront fee and a percentage of your salary, and they'll give you a job. Even today, I never had to pay them their commission because they flee quickly once they have my money.

Then, there are membership sites giving dangerous advice on how to play games for money. You pay them $47 for the some information you can find readily available on the internet, and before you know it, your credit card gets charged $47 every month for your "membership privileges".

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




My advice: When you see offers like that online, shut down your browser window and run for your life. Personally, I will NEVER touch another offer like that with an 11 foot pole even if I'm paid to do so. I believe you should never pay anyone to work in a job.

There is, however, a genuine and fully legal way to earn money playing video games. In fact, most people don't even know this industry is fully backed by reputable game publishing companies, and I have relied on them to finance my expensive game addiction for years.

All My Friends Laughed At Me:

"You Get Paid To Waste Time All Day?!"

That's right.

If this sounds too good to be true, I don't blame you. I used to think the same way too.

“There's no way someone will give me money to rest on my bum and play games all day,” Well, guess what?

They already have.

And I have the proof. My own career took off from nothing when I learned the secrets I'm about to share with you.

When I got started, I was making only $8 an hour at a local video rental shop. My income jumped to $30 an hour testing the newest games for a video game developer. With only 25 hours a week, I was making $750 a week – that's more than double of what I used to make working 40 hours a week!

By the end of the year, I was working a full 40 hour work schedule and making $1200 a week. I haven't looked back since.

I'm talking about beta game testing.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




Comments

Popular Posts