Fitness Plateaus and Get Faster Results

Problem: Not Getting the Results Your Clients Want?

As a fellow fitness professional, I know we focus on strength, flexibility and cardiovascular techniques with our clients in order to help them reach their goals.

I’ve done this as well but what I was noticing was I was not getting the results my clients wanted.

Therefore I headed back to school to get my Masters Degree in Exercise Science with a focus on corrective exercise and therapeutic exercise.

I hoped this additional education and learning would be the missing piece to getting the results my clients were looking for.

Even after all this learning and money, I was getting better results but still I was not fully helping my clients overcoming injuries, busting through fitness plateaus and staying injury-free.

I began to search and research to see what I was missing from my exercise toolbox when it came to getting the fastest and best results for my clients.
Solution: Muscle Imbalances

The missing piece to my exercise toolbox was muscle imbalances.

I am not just talking about stretching what is tight, strengthening what is weak or just doing some corrective exercises.




Muscle imbalances are much more complicated than that.

Just focusing on three techniques of excise will limit how fast your client will reach their desired results, how quickly they will recover from an injury and won’t help them prevent injuries.

It is important to expand from those three basic exercise techniques in order to get faster results, increase the speed of injury recovery and prevent injuries by moving your clients from imbalanced to balances.

That led to Muscle Imbalances Revealed.
Problem: Courses and Conferences are Expensive!

Fitness education is expensive.

Just a few weeks ago, I attended a weekend fitness course and it cost me $2000.

Ouch!

The cost of the course was only one of my expenses.

I also had to pay for:

- flight

- taxi to and from the hotel

- hotel

- meals (breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner and drinks)

- I had to take time away from work and clients

When all is said and done, it cost me about $3202.

I have to say the material was good and I learned a few things but I could have learned all of it through a webinar.
Solution: Amazing Value!

The amazing value is a huge reason why I love webinars.

I have been teaching live fitness education courses since 1999.

The biggest thing I love about webinars, outside of convenience, is the cost of people attending a webinar.

With webinars you get all the benefits of attending a live course or conference, at a fraction of the cost.

You get excellent information with a focus on assessment and exercises, not to mention you have the presentation so you can watch them over and over again.




Comments

Popular Posts