Deadbeat Super Affiliate

If you’re reading this… you probably work a lot harder than me.

You’re not alone. Even most of the Internet marketing “gurus” who brag about their “lazy” lives work way more than I do… and don’t have much to show for it.

And if that sounds “unfair”… there’s nothing to stop you from joining me.

Because if you’re willing to stop racing around looking for the latest “loophole”, “glitch” or “miracle” to trick Twitter… fake out Facebook… or game Google…

… you’re right where you need to be to take a shortcut straight to the top of the affiliate marketing food chain.

In fact… you can be about the laziest S.O.B. on the planet and pull down a full-time income in as little as 5 hours per week without any of the usual roadblocks in your path…

… even if you’re dead broke… … even if you can’t force yourself out of bed before noon and you can’t concentrate more than 10 minutes at a time… heck,

even if you’re under doctor’s orders to stay in bed all day!

I should know… because that’s exactly where I ended up a few short months ago.

A couple friends convinced me it would be “fun” to take a full-contact Kung Fu class (normally the closest I come to a “sport” is channel surfing)…

…  and this strip-mall dojo instructor did some ninja “hip throw” move and tossed my body up in the air while my leg went the other direction.

Just like that I officially became the least athletic person ever to tear their ACL – some part of the knee I didn’t even know I had until it swelled up to the size of a grapefruit.




It’s usually some super-athlete injury.

Maybe that’s what the surgeon thought I was (hey, Madden is a kind of a sport) when he told me I’d need an intense three hours of surgery.

I’d already been hobbled for a full month before the swelling finally came down when the Doc said:

“Sorry to have to tell you this, but you’re going to have to be out of work for at least a couple more weeks after this,” he said.

I just smiled. He probably thought it was the anesthesia kicking in, but I knew I’d be leaving that operating room richer than when they wheeled me in…

… and even if the doctor ordered me not to get out of bed for the next month or more (like I’d need to be ordered)… I’d still have more than enough cash coming in to pay the bills.

Good thing, too – if I’d had a “real” job… I would have been screwed. Because I spent the next two straight weeks sleeping from all the painkillers they had me hopped up on.

Once in a while, I’d wake up long enough to lean over and check my email on laptop next to the bed.

I couldn’t have done any more “work” than that even if I wanted to.

Still… it turned out...




Comments

Popular Posts