The Bags, Bells, and Bodyweigth Training System

You’re about to unleash one of the most potent and effective athletic-muscle building system that has ever been put together.

If you’re like me, you want to be STRONG, RIPPED, and ATHLETIC rather than being just big, bulky, and kind of strong.

I’m also sure that you, like many people out there, don’t want to be so big and huge that you can’t move around properly or be somewhat functional.

Plus, traditional bodybuilding and regular old strength training programs are just plain boring and going out the window!

BEING STRONG, LEAN, and ATHLETIC Is The New IN!

It's time to "TRAIN AGAINST THE GRAIN"!

I’ve done the whole “bodybuilding” routine before where I wasted countless amount of hours in the gym doing isolation exercises, working out on machines, doing endless amount of sets and reps, while doing way too much volume.  In the end, results wise, all I ended up with was a little bit more muscle, LESS STRENGTH, and my athleticism had decreased!

But, it wasn’t until after I started playing around with some of the more different and unconventional types of training that I finally discovered and developed a “system” that would actually help me build lean muscle and increase my strength, all while helping me get lean and stay athletic!

I was sick and tired of the same old routines. All that appeared to be happening was I was stripping myself of my athleticism and bulking myself up to look like a HUGE bodybuilder!




I can’t think of anyone I know of that wants to be HUGE and SLOW like most professional “meat head” bodybuilders.

All the people I train want to look like an MMA fighter, Olympic sprinter, or a ripped up NFL football player.

This look gives you:

STRENGTH, POWER, RESPECT, and CONFIDENCE.

 But, when it comes to looking like this, you want to actually possess these traits as well.

You want to BE STRONG, HIGHLY CONDITIONED, and EXPLOSIVELY ATHLETIC. 

Not just look the part!

We don’t want to be some sort of poser / model that is really just all “SHOW and NO GO”!

Over the years I’ve been training not only myself but countless others that have been proving my system that “trains against the grain” works!


These people include top level athletes and your regular “weekend warrior” types.  It doesn’t matter whether or not you’re a competitive athlete or just “regular Joe” looking to get RIPPED and ATHLETIC!  This system works for those willing to work hard and put in the effort!

All of the people I have helped get results thus far, are SERIOUS about their training and what they want to get!

When you train like we do, you’ll not only build up a LEAN and MEAN physique, but also build up a STRONG MIND as well!

So, after many hours, days, weeks, and months of going through countless amounts of training sessions and seeing the results first hand, I’m ready to unleash the system that will bring YOU:




 

Comments

Popular Posts