1 solar wind product for 2 years

you are interested in learning exactly how to generate power and reduce your bill then this is the perfect resource for you! With the ever increasing costs of living, there is no better time than right now to stop throwing money out the window and start generating our own electricity.

Over the last few years I have figured out how to significantly reduce the cost of solar panels making it more affordable for the average home owner just like you.

Now you can build a single panel or a complete array of panels to power your home for a fraction of retail cost.

I'm going to be your "solar mentor" and show you step-by-step how to make a solar panel. I'll also teach you my other secrets to renewable energy in an easy to follow format.

Did you know? A basic solar installation from a retailer can take 30 years to pay back and cost you well over $20,000?

This is simply too much for many to afford and the pay back time is far too long. This prompted me to do some research into how the solar panels are created and how I could make them myself.

I soon realized it was possible to make solar panels for MUCH cheaper than retail price, saving me thousands. Moreover, it was actually easier than I thought!

That's when I decided to develop this guide with my close friend Mark (A solar nut!).

Keep reading to see what Mark and I have put together for you.

EARTH ENERGY TEAM,
THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR THE INSTANT RESPONSE. I HAVE ALL THE INFO I NEED AND THE TEXT IS OVER THE TOP. TOP SHELF IN ALL INFO. A++++ TO YOU FOLKS SINCERELY.


If you have already contacted your local solar supplier then I'm sure you already know how expensive installation can be.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE




You probably thought - "That's far too much for me to afford".

But now there is an easy to follow guide that will show you exactly how to make solar panels for much cheaper than retail cost. Mark and I developed this guide and video series so people just like you can save thousands on your solar panel system.
This will help you build your own solar panel. You will learn how to make a solar panel that produces up to 120 watts. Moreover, you can then join these panels together to produce over 1KW of power.

Another thing to think about: After you install the solar panels on your home the value of your home will increase by thousands.    

"I managed to build 2 panels for under $100!"

I was looking to purchase a few retail solar panels for my home but after looking at the price of them it just made sense to build my own.

After going through your materials I managed to build 2 solar panels for under $100! They are just small panels but this is all I need for the lighting and fridge in my courtyard.


You don't need to be a builder, anybody can make solar panels. It's really quite easy to make solar panels once you know a few industry secrets. Plus, our guide is broken down into an easy to follow format that will walk you through step-by-step.

We will provide you with plenty of pictures and diagrams for you to look at but if you still need help, just email us! We are more than happy to answer any questions you have.

After we created our solar panel guide we wanted to know if it was easy enough for the "Average joe" to follow.
We found 43 people (male and female) who were interested in solar but knew nothing about making panels, we gave them our guide and came back in a month to see what they have built.

All 43 of the "solar newbies" were able to create a well polished solar panel that generated enough electricity to run some household appliances!    

Anybody can do this. Male, female and from any age group. This is a great opportunity to save money and go green at the same time.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



Comments

Popular Posts