You Can Now Draw Like A Master

I couldn’t even draw a decent pencil portrait because I wasn’t gifted in drawing.

I spent my hard-earned money from my part time job to attend drawing courses, but didn’t learn what I needed to achieve the realism of a masterful human pencil portrait.

I can still remember the first pencil portrait that I drew back in 2006, when I didn’t really understand how to attain my potential.

I thought it was nice so I shared it with all of my friends—but they laughed at my portrait drawing.
Looking at their drawings, I felt that I was not as skillful, couldn't draw as well as they could.

Until today, I still keep my first pencil portrait drawing on my drawing table…

After years of trials and errors, I’m now able to draw a pencil portrait like this...
 
This is not from overnight success. I’ve been practicing and learning for almost every single day to attain a higher level of pencil portrait drawing.

The truth is... there was this one year period that I did not improve my pencil drawing techniques at all.

After achieving the results that I wanted, I concentrated on teaching others, at the expense of myself. 

Because of teaching others, I lack of practice time and stopped learning in drawing for almost a year! My pencil drawing techniques became stuck at the same level without improvement.

Deep down in my heart, I know that I’ve been satisfied for where I am in my pencil portrait drawing techniques and skills. I’ve been satisfied that I stopped improving my pencil portrait drawing skill.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Comments

Popular Posts