What Your Husband Wishes You Knew About Him

What Your Husband Wishes You Knew About Him


According to most predictions, your marriage has only a 50-50 chance of not ending in divorce.

If you're like most wives, you probably do NOT worry so much about whether you'll stay married to your husband or eventually get divorced. Instead, you care more about whether you and your husband have a fulfilling and blissful marriage, right?

After all, what good is avoiding divorce and staying together if your marriage is miserable -- or leaves a lot to be desired?

What I've found in my 17 years as a therapist and relationship counselor is that most wives struggle in their relationships with their husbands -- even when their husbands think everything's "fine" with their marriage. How about you? Which of the following do you find yourself wondering about? Check all that apply.

Does he still love me?
Why isn’t he as attentive to me as he used to be?
Am I less desirable to him than before?
Is he seeing another woman?
Why can’t I get him to open up about his feelings and get him to “just talk” to me?
Why isn’t he as thoughtful and romantic as I’d like him to be?
How can I rekindle the passion in our marriage?
Why does he seem indifferent and uncaring when I tell him about my problems?
Why doesn’t he want to listen when I share my feelings with him?
Will our marriage last?
The Power to Direct the Course of Your Marriage is in Your Hands

Comments

Popular Posts