Teleseminar Basics

Did you realize you can create a  multimillion dollar business by just being able to dial the telephone?

It’s true and I’m going to prove it to you right now.

Don’t worry. I'm not talking about telemarketing or phone sales or selling long distance plans or any junk like that.

What I'm talking about is the fact that *you* can get hundreds of people on the phone who will pay to listen to you or someone else speak on a topic that is of interest to them. It happens thousands of times around the world every
week. And you're about to learn how you can cash in on an exploding market no matter which niche market you focus on.
Here’s How You Can Cash In With Your Own Teleseminars
No Matter What Product Or Service You Sell

Teleseminars are one of the fastest ways to make contact with and build a relationship with your existing clients and prospects. No matter what business you are in, you can profit from successful Teleseminars. Here are just a few of the different ways you can benefit from Teleseminars:

Here’s what makes teleseminars so great:





      Build rapport with clients and prospects so you can deliver the products and services they want….
    *

      Risk-free method to test product ideas– before you invest the time and money to create the product!...
    *

      Great way to bridge the gap between email marketing and live seminars so you get more attendees, already familiar with the speakers and ready to listen…
    *

      Incredible way to generate new customers and increase the value of existing customers…
    *

      Fastest way to get information and judge interest from your target market. You can quickly exchange ideas with people - across the country or around the world…
    *

      More effective way to do training than simply providing static training materials - and you can answer questions as they come up…
    *

      Perfect way to get people together very quickly to network, discuss an issue, or even conduct market research. You’ll be able to respond to give them exactly what they want immediately…
    *

      Easy way to create a product - in just a few hours' time. You can literally give the teleseminar today and start selling the finished product tomorrow!
    *

      Personal and interactive. They give you the opportunity to speak to your prospects and customers in a live setting, rather than just through email…
    *

      Comfortable way to get people together, instead of requiring everyone to dress up and come to a formal meeting…
    *

      Very inexpensive. In fact, you can even do them free! And virtually anyone can produce a Teleseminar, regardless of your education, level of success or background.

Here's exactly what you need to know to start cashing in with
your own outrageously profitable teleseminars this week...

Teleseminars are not hard to do. However like anything you're starting from scratch, there's a learning curve. But the great news is I’m going to slash that learning curve for you by months and possibly years. Here are exactly the types of questions people have about teleseminars – maybe you have one of these questions, too.



      Where do I find the telephone line?

      How much will it cost?

      Who gives me the information on the number for attendees to call?

      How do I record the call, then provide it to my attendees and other clients?


      How do I pace the teleseminar so it fits into the time frame I've allotted?

      Should I give all the content myself - or should I interview someone else?

      Would a panel be better?

      How much should I charge?

      How do I take registrations?

      Should I provide slides or handouts?
      How do I turn my teleseminar into a product?
      Do I type the transcript myself?
      How do I get people to register for the teleseminar?
      How do I automate the process?

There's just a lot to ask. And when you start asking questions, you know there's going to be time involved in getting the answers.

Now have no fear because I'm about to reveal to you a breakthrough course that's easy to follow, has simple but effective instructions on exactly what you need to do first, second, third. And here's a secret hint: You could even give this course to your assistant or someone else in your organization and have them do it for you.

But before we get to that there's probably one more question on your mind.



Comments

Popular Posts