Stand-up Comedy Secrets

I know from my own experience that there is no bigger thrill on the planet than to make an audience laugh -- and laugh hard. It's electrifying! 
There are few things that can compare to the acceptance, appreciation and instant gratification that you can experience from being completely responsible for entertaining a group of people by creating huge laughter.
But I also know that if you are seriously considering getting involved in stand-up comedy or you've been doing it already...
Then the chances are very good that you have important questions that you need answered right now.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Important questions like:
What do I talk about on stage?

How do I get started developing a comedy act?

How can I easily remember my comedy material?

How can I get rid of nervousness before I get on stage?

How can I improve my delivery?
If you have already been involved in stand-up comedy for awhile, you may also have important questions like:
How can I make my comedy material funnier?

How can I add more punchlines to my comedy material?

How do I come up with better jokes?

How can I improve my timing?

How do I handle hecklers?
The reason that I am confident that you may have these questions is simple...

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


Comments

Popular Posts