I Made Over $2,000 in Less Than ONE HOUR

"It’s very easy to make money in the markets – all you have to do is buy when it’s going up and sell when it’s going down".

This may sound too simple ... but according to one journalist: 'it’s the simplicity and crystal clarity of vision that marks Kobewka out as a ‘natural’ trader, although he is the first to admit that ‘you’ve got to work for it’.
I was born on a farm in 1960, a real yella-belly!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



From the age of 13 I wanted to become a stockbroker. I had no idea what they did but I knew they had big houses and made lots of money. I became the ‘man’ of the family at ten when my father died, and at 16 left school to be a mechanical engineer.
I was honoured with ‘apprentice of the year’ at 17, honing my skills at sheet metal, welding, fitting, milling, turning and electrical work. After moving up in the company and participating in a management buyout, I helped the new business to become profitable.
But although things were going well for me, I felt I was not fulfilling my calling ... I knew that trading was what I really wanted to do.

So how did I make the move from engineering management to successful trading? You ask.
Initially, I set up an account with a spreadbetting firm to punt on Grand Prix races and other sports events with moderate results, won some, lost more!!!
Over time I turned my attention to new markets and systems and after a long period of trial and error finally came up with a profitable system of my very own - 60 Minute Trader
In My First Month Trading I Turned a Starting Stake of $360 into $19,800
Since then my performance has continued at a more realistic level and despite losing the odd trade every month I continue to return a very reasonable profit.
However, my overall success stands at over 90% winning rate, I'm not aware of any other trading strategy which can maintain this level of success.
Making money isn’t clever. It’s just the leverage making your money work harder for you. I’m sure the big institutions don’t want people to make money!

I'm frugal and just hate to lose money! I live modestly, have never flown in an airplane. Cooking is my hobby and I love to create my own curries and stews.
I have identified a set of parameters that win a high percentage of the time allowing me to trade just once a day for around sixty minutes . Being a bit of a night owl, I sometimes stay up to trade the Nikkei index but am happiest trading the Dow Jones online.
Whereas many people concentrate on trying to make a big win, I'm is satisfied with any kind of profit at all.
Traditional systems are perhaps right just over 50% of the time, they need to cut losses and let profits run to be successful.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



However, I favor systems that are often right 80% or more of the time
, by allowing more latitude for the market to go wrong before it reverts to my benefit.

I'm happy to make a good living trading, rather than looking to be the big trader who makes the $million deals.
Patience, a quick intellect and a competitive nature have allowed me to pursue a trading career... Read on...
If you already trade stocks, futures, CFD's, spread bet, even if you have never traded before, then you simply cannot be without the 60 Minute Trader™ futures trading system.
60 Minute Trader™ is totally comprehensive and detailed futures trading course for trading the futures markets; a complete A to Z. Yet is one of the most ludicrously simple futures trading systems available... the in-depth knowledge contained within will give you confidence and enhance your profitability.
Our research has shown that people look for two main things from a futures trading system.
Firstly, they want to spend as little time trading online as possible, this is where 60 Minute Trader™ comes in. As the name suggests we only trade online for the first hour of the US open and most days the winning trades are completed in just a few minutes.
Secondly, people want to take the guesswork out of futures trading. Most systems currently available do not give you this. 60 Minute Trader™ does with EXACT entry and exit points

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


.

Comments

Popular Posts