How A Multi-Millionaire Mentored

There is an abundance of ways to make profits through real estate investing… and to many normal folks real estate remains a puzzle and they just aren’t quite sure if it’s something that they can do or if it’ll really work for them.
  
My problem when I started was that I had no money, no experience, and  no credit.  It seemed like a mission impossible from the start.

However, when I finally was shown how other people in my same position were tapping into the raging river of real estate cash and making fortunes for themselves, I decided I wanted a piece of the pie.

That’s the only difference between a person making millions of dollars in real estate and the person who is making zero… a decision.  There is a guaranteed way to make BIG profits in real estate even if you have no money, no credit, and no experience.



If you're a person that takes action and wants something better out of life, then this is the most important letter you'll ever read.
It really isn’t.  It’s only a matter of someone who knows what they’re
doing who is willing to show you exactly what to do.  That’s the big secret.

Don’t you believe that you can do just about anything you set your
mind to…IF someone was willing to grab you by the hand and show
you EXACTLY what to do?

You may not be a mechanic, but I bet you could take apart an engine if an
expert mechanic gave you the tools, stood by your side and just pointed at
what to do next!

Anybody could do it.

And with that same type of direction and instruction, anybody can make
money in  real estate and I'll prove it to you!


Who else wants to know how to purchase
real estate properties with no  money down,
even if you have bad credit?


After all, you already know that real estate is a HUGE expanding market that
involves billions and billions of dollars during any single year.  Fortunes are made
and lost in real estate.

Are you aware that over 70% of millionaires got their start in real estate?

It’s true.

Why?

Because it is such a large playing field and if you know what you’re doing, you
can make a boatload of cash in relatively quick periods of time!

However, it is a VERY limited game if you have no experience, no knowledge,
and no one showing you how to do it.  It may seem almost impossible that you
too could make big money in the real estate market.

That’s exactly how I once felt.  I felt like it was going to be impossible.  That you
needed tons of money to get started and that only the smartest people could do
it.

The truth of the matter is that you really can own and control real estate with no
money, no experience, and no credit…. If you know how.

How would you like to have just a tiny fraction of the billions of dollars being
made in real estate every year?  A tiny fraction of  billions is still VERY
substantial.  What if it could be directed into YOUR bank account?



Well, my friend, if you’ve ever wanted to compete in this enormous arena of
cash, profits, and fun, then keep your eyes glued to this page because there are
guaranteed ways to build massive wealth through real estate in the shortest time
possible even if you have no money, no credit, and no experience.

More on this in a minute….first, let me share my story with you.


Here's Why You Should Listen To Me


My name is Jeffrey Ringold. I just recently turned 29 years old and have dreamed
of being a real estate investor from as early as I can remember.  I dreamt of the
freedom it brings, the cash profits it delivers, and the long-term wealth it could
provide me.

I began studying real estate around 18 years old.  I’d invest in tapes, books,
classes, and anything else that I thought might lead me to big wealth in real
estate.  However, even after gaining the information and knowledge from these
resources, I still felt unsure of what to do.

So I let my dream slip away.   I finished high school (barely…I missed so much
school my senior year, that I almost didn’t graduate), I then entered a university
to study who knows what….nothing that I had any interest in.  I only did this
because everyone around me said I had to go to school and get good grades in
order to get a good job.

Well, guess what?  I didn’t want a good job!  I didn’t want to work for someone
else that told me when to come to work and when to leave and how much
I was worth!

The thought of commuting to an office 40, 50, 60 hours a week for the next 40
years made me SICK!  Thinking about it reminded me of something that my
father liked to say when he’d meet a young person just getting their first real job
in the workforce. He’d smile, congratulate them and then say, ‘You only have 40
years left to retirement’!

Only 40 years left?  Are you kidding me?  Working for someone else?  The
thought of doing that burned me deep down in my soul!  I couldn’t imagine it.

For the next 1 ½ years I was miserable.  Going to classes I didn’t like, studying
things that I could care less about, dreading the thought of one day graduating
and working for someone else.  My grades were slipping, my professors called
me a slacker and all I could think about was learning how to make money in real
estate.


Comments

Popular Posts