Even though we’re total strangers, I bet we’re more alike in many ways than you can imagine ...
I could list a number of ways ... but I bet the biggest similarity is that we BOTH want to live the American dream of financial security! 
It seems like no matter who you talk to, everyone wants, or could use, MORE money
And while I’ve never been too obsessed with money, as you might know, NOT having enough money can be hugely stressful!  And now that I’ve lived both ways, wealthy is certainly far better than poor!




 

I know there’s a lot of crap out there when it comes to making money at home or on the internet.  But I hope you’ll trust me just a little right now until I can tell you my story.  Because it may be similar to what you have experienced in the past ...
You see, I’m a married mom with 2 little kids. My husband and I have been married for just over 9 years, and money was always tight from the beginning.
He worked as a security guard and made ok money.  But I’ll be honest, I dreamt of having a nice car, instead of my always-breaking-down minivan, and a nice house with a yard instead of a tiny, cramped apartment.  And I wanted to go on a nice vacation!

Comments

Popular Posts