Endless Annuity Lead Flow

Not only will I show you how to get more leads than you can handle, I will show you, step-by-step, how I closed a flood of leads into a million dollar a year super producer income.

Did you know only 5% of annuity salesman will ever get beyond a middle-class income?

That's right, most agents will do about average, some better than average, but only a few will ever breakthrough to super producer status. By super producer status, I mean, agents making at least four-hundred thousand to one million dollars plus a year.



What's the difference between the average agent and the super producer?

Before I get to that you probably want to know who in the hell I am and why I'm waxing like some Mr. Know It All. Well, first...
I've sold $105 Million in Annuity Premium...
I also happen to own the leading annuity lead generation annuity website: Annuity.com. Furthermore, over the years, I've helped hundreds of agents discover how to breakthrough mediocrity and earn record-shattering annuity premiums.
You need an abundance of leads. While Joe Average is trying the latest greatest lead system like pre-set appointments or the Ten Day Miracle Drip System, or doing something even worse, like desperately cold calling out of the phonebook, the super agent is harvesting leads with a simple, wildly effective Three Prong approach.

With the Three Prong Approach you'll have more leads than you can handle. You'll cherry pick the prospects who want to buy and ignore the time-wasters.

Once Betty, who is my assistant, and I threw all the referrals we hadn't called for the last 2 years in a box and put them in our dumpster. On a whim, Betty decided to count them first, and guess how many there were...? 900! 900 referrals we just hadn't gotten to.

I decided to become a marketer first, before becoming an annuity salesman. It turned out to be the key to my success. I put more effort into marketing than into selling and the results were exactly what I had envisioned.


Comments

Popular Posts