Employ a photography studio manager



what if I told you that you could quickly and easily cut through all your management hassles and get back to concentrating on what you love doing - taking pictures and making your customers happy. Would you be interested?

And what if I told you that you could transform the way you run your studio for an outlay of just £60? Then read on...

My name is Uzair Kharawala and along with my wife Farzana, we run a photography business SF Digital. Our photography business was growing rapidly and keeping track of things was

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


becoming a nightmare.

Just like you, we cover a wide variety of events from portraits, balls, corporate events, weddings, sporting events and so on. We were using different software packages and tons of spreadsheets to keep on top of things. I knew we needed a database, but could not find any off-the-shelf product or software which would meet our specific requirements as photographers.

I had to do something as we couldn't carry on the way we were going. So out of sheer frustration with the lack of generic options, I decided to build a software product from the ground up, specifically for our photography business.

It was a daunting prospect, but I knew that with my technical skills and experience running a photography studio, if I stuck to my task I could create an invaluable tool for anyone in the industry. I spent two years researching and developing my system and I'm very excited about the result.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



The answer to your problems is a simple yet extremely powerful piece of software called Foto SF. This is not another accounting package or sales presentation software. No, it's a dedicated studio management software package that can be deployed quickly and tailored to suit the requirements of your photography business exactly.

Heard it all before? Bold claims and promises, only to find you couldn't understand the instructions or get the system running? I promise you no door stop sized manuals, product training or complicated configuration. What we've created is just intuitive, flexible and easy to use software to make running your business easier, but don't just take my word for it:

Comments

Popular Posts