Dancer Rocketed His Trading Account

If you are serious about trading profitably this will be the most important letter you will ever read. Here's what it's all about…

My name is Jimmy Cox and, until very recently, I was a full time engineer and a part time trader. One of my hobbies was tinkering around with trading systems trying to dream up ways to make them work better. I tried out all sorts of ideas until… one day… I hit the jackpot!


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



I swear, I’ve never seen anything like this. I only wish I could take credit for it. To tell the truth, I wouldn’t have rediscovered this myself except for one day when I had stumbled upon an old book named “How I Made 2 Million Dollars In the Stock Market.”

You may have read this book or even heard the intriguing story about a young ballroom dancer name Nicolas Darvas who traded $25,000 into 2 million dollars within just 18 months by using the stock market. In today’s terms that would be worth well over 20 million!

His story was so amazing, on May 1959, the Time Magazine devoted almost a full page in its business section to the extraordinary stock market story. But here’s the kicker, Darvas remarked it wasn’t so much how much money he made that surprised him but rather the ease with which he made it.

Understandably, the deeper I began to dig into his story, the more fascinated I became and the more fascinated I became, the deeper I began to dig.
I became obsessed with the famed Darvas box trading method.

Nicolas Daravs
I read everything I could find on Darvas; books, reports, interviews, white papers and I even found a rare tape set that revealed some tremendous insights. Through hundreds of man hours work, I began to piece together the original Daravs trading method few have ever seen.
What I found most revealing was the fact that when comparing Darvas’ system to many other trading systems it’s clear why most trader’s lose money. In short, there is a “fatal flaw” built right into the design of almost every other trading systems’ entry and exit rules.
Because of this flaw no one (not even the top pros) have been able to rely 100% on their trading systems. In fact, until now much of a trader’s success has been the result of nothing except a raging bull market. It’s true, “all boats float on a rising tide.”
The fatal flaw.

99% of trading systems will give you too many false signals… they’re just not reliable. The trader is whipsawed in and out of trades and the only person who ends up making any money is your broker.
Traders, even the best of them, have had trouble with their entries and exits ever since people first began speculating on the stock market.
Now at last the problem is solved.
It took Darvas a lifetime of research, over $450,000 and a near fatal accident before he discovered a trading system so reliable I worry about the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) making it illegal.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



Like most other trading systems it has its entry and exit rules clearly defined… but the difference isn’t in each of these components… it’s in how to all works together! Shockingly, to this day, I am yet to find another trader correctly applying the Darvas box method, as Darvas would have traded it himself.

Why am I sharing these secrets?
Understandably, you may be a little skeptical and I don’t blame you. If I were you I would be thinking, “if this trading system is so fantastic why would he be sharing it with anyone?”
Well, over the past 3 years I have been quietly extracting huge profits from the market, and NOT sharing my results with anyone. Looking back I now realize I had fallen into a self limiting mindset by keeping these trading secrets to myself… I mean, these secrets weren’t even mine to begin with.
It has always been a core belief of mine that the world is abundant and that there is more than enough for everyone. Sadly, over recent years I had forgotten these fundamental truths and this has taken its toll in other areas of my life – it’s funny how the universe works.
I won’t bore you with the details, but suffice to say…

I am setting things right.

I have decided to create a unique training product that shows the individual trader — from beginner to pro — how to identify stocks ready for a significant market price move.
I wanted to create a simple (yet comprehensive) step-by-step "system" that would allow ANY trader, at ANY level, to learn how to use the Darvas box method properly, quickly and effectively

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE


.

Comments

Popular Posts