trading day looks


I’m going to reveal to you a system that is simple to learn and easy to trade even by complete newbie,
and moreover, the system that will take you maximum 10 minutes a day giving you consistent profits month by month.
Forex Morning Trade.
It is 100% mechanical system with clear rules; it places one trade a day in the morning. It doesn’t require you to watch your position, the trade hits the profit or loss automatically.
Just imagine that your trading day looks as follows:
  1. In the morning you’ll look at the charting platform and decide if you’ll open the trade – decision based on the rules of Forex Morning Trade system
  2. If the conditions are met, you’ll simply place a trade and walk away. That’s all. You don’t need to sit in front of the screen, monitoring your positions. The trade will either hit profit target or stop loss automatically

Proof 1: GBPUSD May 2010 – $ 1,600 made in a month

Proof 2: GBPUSD June 2010 – $ 4,000 made in a month


My story

Let me tell you my story. If you are still new forex, desperately trying to make more pips than you lose, but still the profits somehow don’t come your way … I was like this too.
I entered into trading more than 10 years ago, mainly with stocks. I thought I was trading, but in reality I was gambling. I didn’t have enough knowledge, experience, discipline or trading system. I was only following my guts, or even worse, the „experts“. I had some wins, but more losses, and inevitably in the long term I deleted my whole trading account.
It was only after I lost some significant amount of money that I realized I have to be doing something wrong. This was not the right approach to trading and to transforming it into reliable flow of income I can depend on.
Instead of wasting more money on the market, I started investing them into myself – I took a big risk by quitting my job to focus fully on education, books, seminars, trading courses, mentoring, etc. Not everything I tried was worth the money, but some of it was. Over the time, I gained knowledge and experience, I started to develop my own trading systems and steadily and slowly I started to become profitable.

P.S. This offer will be available at this special promotion price for a limited time only. I reserve the right to increase the sale price at any time without warning or notice.


Comments

Popular Posts